mardi 8 mars 2011

My favorite band

My favorite Band
My favorite’s band name is Therion, It’s a musical group from Sweden and is formed by 7 men and a woman. They play symphonic metal, a fusion between speed metal and classic music like Warner and Verdi. The leader’s name is Christofer Jhonsson, he plays the guitar and the piano.
I like this band because his songs are very pretty and the singers come from the opera. They play with orchestras like the Philharmonic Orchestra of Praga and Symphonic Orchestra of Sweden. I feel very calm when I hear their music even if they play metal.
Recently, they came to Mexico in October at the “Circo Volador”, I went to the concert at 8 pm to 10 pm. They are great musicians; I enjoyed their songs when they played them.
They are amazing.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire